Sunday 5 October 2014

Altered Tin for Gina's Designs



I'm thrilled to announce that this is my first post on the Design Team for Gina's ; I guest designed there for the month of September and was invited to join the team on a regular basis! I love working with Gina's chipboard products and I'm so looking forward to having the chance to create with more of them and to be part of the DT family !

I altered a tea tin that I found in the cupboard after my son went back to school; I couldn't wait to use the new Graphic 45 line "Raining Cats and Dogs" and the adorable chipboard cats from Gina's, and thought this would be a perfect spot to store kitty treats!


                                           

I used black flocking on the cats-which would make them ideal for your Halloween-themed projects!! The flocking creates a great "fur coat" for these adorable pieces.



I couldn't resist adding the crown to this pretty fussy-cut kitty; any cat-owner knows who is REALLY the king or queen of their home-meow! The crown came from the small Honeycomb and Bees set and is a perfect fit!

Gina's Items Used                                                     Other Items Used

Cats shape set                                                           Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs  8x8 pad

Honeycomb and Bees, small                                      Stampendous flocking & embossing powder

Thanks so much for stopping by-have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. The treat tin is adorable Lynne! Hope it's big enough for all your feline friends or will you have to make one for each? lol! Congratulations on your DT status.

    ReplyDelete