Thursday 5 March 2015

"Magical" Art Journal page-for Scraps of Elegance

I recently joined an art journalling group here in my town hoping I'd be inspired to create projects involving more journalling and so far I've been enjoying the challenge; our inspiration word for this month is "magical" and I found this wonderful quote and a fun image, and the paper with the playing cards on it made me think of "Alice in Wonderland" so it was perfect to use on this project:

I did some zentangle-style doodles and some hand-printed journalling, both scary stuff for someone used to making "pretty" layouts...but I think it's great for me to step out of my comfort zone and try different things-it definitely makes life more interesting!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment