Wednesday 11 October 2017

"Delicate" layout for More than Words October Challenge

hi there friends! As soon as I saw the prompts for this month's challenge on More than Words, I knew it was right up my alley; I love creating soft, delicate layouts and incorporating fabric into my projects.




You can find information about their challenge HERE



I have made several layouts with photos of these gorgeous wire fairies; I love that they are so delicate while being made of such strong material. I found the images on Facebook, made by a company called Fantasy Wire. I chose delicate pastel papers from Pion Design and incorporated several different types of fabric/fiber to my page-the ribbon roses, vintage doily, tulle, green cloth ribbon, and thread. The chipboard pieces are very ornate and delicate as well. I loved both prompts and enjoyed using them to create this page! Thanks for stopping by to look :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Love all the fabric elements that you incorporated! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! This is so beautiful !! Thank you for playing along us at More than Words <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynne, that layout is truly gorgeous with all the romantic elements !! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words !! Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on our challenge this month. Thanks for joining us at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete