Thursday 5 April 2018

April Challenge at Canvas Corp Brands-woodgrain

hi there-I just wanted to let you know there's a great challenge up at CCB for the month of April; this is the sample page I created as a Crew Member there:



I love this photo of my dad with his dog Cody-my dad was a true dog lover and this guy was the last furperson he ever took in. When Cody showed up he was covered in porcupine quills; Dad and his buddies tried to pull them out but ended up having to enlist the help of a veterinarian. Once Cody had recuperated, Dad had a new friend for life!

Here's the blog post with information about the challenge; you can make layouts, cards, 3D, home decor, mixed media, whatever! Check it out and play along :)

http://blog.canvascorpbrands.com/april-challenge-woodgrain/

No comments:

Post a Comment